If there’s one thing we know a lot about, it’s buy now pay later catalogues. Often referred to as credit catalogues, buy now pay later catalogues provide shoppers with a way to buy items using catalogue credit. Then, this credit can be paid off over the course of months or years. Credit catalogues have been around for a while, but they are now being used by more people than ever. By offering an affordable way to shop, credit catalogues and buy now pay later catalogues are becoming the first choice for many shoppers.
What Are the Benefits of Using a Buy Now Pay Later Catalogue?
Though you may not have used a buy now pay later catalogue before, you probably will have heard of them. This is because they are used by a lot of shoppers and there are a lot of them to choose from. Instead of there being one main buy now pay later catalogue, there are a lot and this is what appeals to a wide consumer market. When you consider the great benefits that come with shopping using a buy now pay later catalogue, it’s easy to see why so many shoppers use them. Some of the top benefits include:
- They’re an Affordable Way to Shop – The key benefit of shopping using a buy now pay later catalogue is that it’s a lot more affordable than any other form of shopping. These credit catalogues allow you to spread the total cost of your purchases over a number of months, which makes each payment a lot more affordable. There’s no need for you to save up months in advance or for you to go without just because you can’t afford the item at that specific time. You can have whatever you need, when you need it and without worrying about the total cost.
- They’re Varied – There are a number of different buy now pay later catalogues to choose from, which means there’s something for everyone. Regardless of what you need to buy, there will be a buy now pay later catalogue with everything you need. Most of the popular buy now pay later catalogues are those selling clothes and homeware, though there are many others to choose from. This impressive variety means that you can buy whatever you need from buy now pay later catalogues, without any limitations or restrictions. Many people use credit catalogues for everyday items, though they are also often used for buying expensive items that require a great deal of saving.
- They Offer Incentives and Deals – Almost all buy now pay later catalogues offer some sort of incentive or deal when you sign up; this could be something along the lines of 30% off your first order or even free delivery. This is why it’s always best to consider a range of buy now pay later catalogues, as you will be able to enjoy different incentives from them all. One of the best kinds of incentive to look out for is interest free periods of payment. A lot of buy now pay later catalogues offer interest free repayments when you first sign up, giving you a chance to pay a substantial amount off without any additional cost. If you pay the total amount off before the interest free period ends, you could end up saving a lot of money and avoid paying interest altogether.
- They Accept Those With Poor Credit Ratings – A lot of shoppers initially assume that buy now pay later catalogues are only for those with great credit ratings and an impressive income. However, this isn’t the case. Bad credit catalogues will accept you even if you have a poor credit rating or bad credit history, which means you are able to enjoy shopping using a buy now pay later catalogue in spite of this. Though you may have been turned down for a credit card or bank loan in the past, this does not reflect on whether or not you will be accepted by a credit catalogue. Simply, the chances of you being able to use a buy now pay later catalogue are very high.
- They Take Away the Stress of Budgeting – Being able to afford everything you need to can be stressful, especially if your budget doesn’t extend far enough to include necessary items and larger purchases. However, a buy now pay later catalogue takes away this stress. By allowing you to pay in smaller and more affordable payments, there’s no need to worry about whether or not your monthly budget will stretch far enough. Instead, you can relax knowing that your monthly payments are manageable and you won’t struggle to find the funds to cover them.
- They’re Easy to Manage – One of the great things about a buy now pay later catalogue is that they are all very easy to manage. Though keeping up with repayments and managing your spending may seem complex and a little bit daunting, it doesn’t have to be. When you choose to shop using a buy now pay later catalogue, you are choosing to shop in a straightforward and easy way. You will also be aware of how much needs to be paid and when, as well as how much interest you are likely to be paying. Using this information, you can organise your budget well in advance and know how much you will be paying in total. There are no surprise costs or unexpected payments when you shop using a buy now pay later catalogue.
As you can see, there are a number of great benefits that come with using a buy now pay later catalogue. By keeping everything affordable and easy to manage, buy now pay later catalogues are very popular among shoppers on a budget. In fact, even those not on a budget can benefit. Plus, thanks to bad credit catalogues, everyone can use them. This is regardless of credit history, credit score or credit rating. Will you be signing up to a credit catalogue?