Though credit catalogue is a popular way to shop, it’s still a relatively new concept for many shoppers. This is understandable as a lot of people assume that they’re not able to use catalogue credit because they have a poor credit score, so they don’t ever try. However, this isn’t the case.
Now that credit catalogues are becoming increasingly popular, more and more people are finding themselves interested in signing up. Even those that initially thought their low credit rating would hold them back are finding themselves using catalogue credit for necessary items. Luckily, there’s a lot of information online about how credit catalogues work and we’re here to help.
Top Things to Know About Using Catalogue Credit
We understand that you may be hesitant about using catalogue credit to begin with, as you’re not likely to have all of the necessary information. That is why we’ve condensed everything down into key details and things you should know. Take a look:
- Anyone Can Use a Credit Catalogue – One of the top things to know about a Bad Credit Catalogue is that anyone can use them. There are no restrictions in terms of location, income or age. In fact, credit catalogues are popular among a wide range of people. This means that there’s never a worry of you not being able to use a credit catalogue and you can sign up knowing you’re guaranteed the ability to shop using catalogue credit.
- Bad Credit Catalogues Do Not Care About Poor Credit Scores – Whereas some credit catalogues exclude those with a poor credit score, bad credit catalogues do not. This means that even though you may have a low credit rating, you’re still able to enjoy the benefits that come with using a credit catalogue.
- Catalogue Credit is Popular Throughout the UK – It’s important to remember just how popular catalogue credit is throughout the UK, as this highlights just how many people are shopping in this way. Of course, when you consider the benefits a credit catalogue has, it’s easy to see what drives this popularity. So, when you begin using a credit catalogue, you’re one of many. You’re one of thousands.
- A Credit Catalogue is Easy to Understand and Use – Some people are initially put off by credit catalogues, assuming that they are difficult to use. Luckily, this isn’t the case at all. In fact, shopping using a credit catalogue is extremely simple. Using a credit catalogue is very similar to shopping with any other type of credit, except the way you pay is slightly different. Other than that, you shop and place orders in a way that’s familiar if you have shopped using a catalogue before. There’s nothing different or new to learn.
- There Are a Lot of Different Types of Credit Catalogue – When you begin shopping using catalogue credit, you’ll soon realise that there are a lot of different credit catalogues to choose from. Whether you’re shopping for clothes for yourself or items for your home, there are a lot of catalogues offering what you need. This is something that may come as a shock to some shoppers, as many people assume credit catalogues are few and far between.
- There Are Very Few Limitations or Restrictions With a Bad Credit Catalogue – As bad credit catalogues are extremely inclusive, there are very few restrictions and limitations. Regardless of who you are and what you do, there’s a high chance you’ll be able to shop using catalogue credit. This lack of restriction also extends into the shopping itself, with credit extending far enough to ensure you’re able to buy items totalling a substantial amount. This is how you are able to purchase the items you need, without having the funds to hand.
- There Are Incentives and Deals to Take Advantage Of – When you first start shopping using a credit catalogue, you’ll notice that there are a number of incentives and deals to take advantage of. All of these are aimed at saving you money and encouraging you to buy. As a shopper, this will come as great news. A lot of these incentives and deals are only offered at the initial sign up, so it’s important to take advantage of them immediately. Of course, if you’re lucky, you may notice other discounts along the way.
- Shopping Using Catalogue Credit Doesn’t Need to Cost More – It’s a common misconception that shopping using catalogue credit will cost you more money in the long run, but this isn’t exactly true. If you pay off the total amount before any interest free periods end, you won’t be paying any more than if you were to pay for it in one go at the moment of purchase. Interest free periods allow you the time to pay the total amount off quickly, so that the overall amount you pay doesn’t increase. This works well if you are suffering with a slight cash flow problem, but expect that to change in the near future.
How to Begin Using a Credit Catalogue
If you’re thinking about using a credit catalogue for the first time, you’ll be impressed with how straightforward and simple the entire process is. In fact, you could find yourself signed up and shopping within a matter of minutes. This is one of the top reasons as to why credit catalogues are so popular, as they are easy to use and require very little thought. After all, who wants to concentrate on a complex shopping experience when they could be relaxing and browsing through potential new items?
To begin using a credit catalogue, you should start by finding the Bad Credit Catalogue that best suits you. With a lot of different ones available, you’ll have the choice of many. Then, all you need to do is sign up and place your first order. It really is that simple. Now that you have all of the important information, there’s nothing holding you back from shopping using catalogue credit.